KOREAN VISA APPLICATION FORM (click on the link or the picture below to download the form)
REQUIREMENTS FOR KOREAN VISA (click on the link to download the file)
Aside from the completed application form, your passport, i.d. picture, copies of visas/arrival stamps to any OECD countries you have visited in the last five years, and invitation letter from a Korean citizen(this requirement is optional and it does not guarantee approval of your visa) the Korean embassy in Manila recently announced new requirements for Filipinos planning to visit Korea on a tourist visa.
Effective March 1, 2015 the following documents will be required from tourist visa applicants to South Korea:
1. Certificate of Employment
- must include applicant's position, date hired, compensation, address, office landline number(cell-phone number is not allowed), e-mail address.
2. Bank Ceritificate
- must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average balance (ADB)
3. Bank Statement
- original or certified true copy of bank statements/passbook for the last 3 months
4. Income Tax Return copy
- with personal tin number
***Please be reminded that all documents must be issued within 3 months on the date of application.
**For more information please contact the Korean Embassy in the Philippines:
(FAX) (63-2) 856-9008, 9019, 9024(Consular section)
(Emergency) (63-917) 817-5703
(E-Mail) firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (Consular section)
- The Korean Embassy is located at the corner of Upper Mckinley Rd. and C5 Rd, right beside the British Embassy.
- From Guadalupe MRT Station or Market-Market, take the FTI-C5 jeepney. It will take 20 minutes from Guadalupe MRT Station and 7 minutes from Market-Market.
- From the Venice Piazza at Mckinley Hill, there is a free shuttle bus that will take you to Upper McKinely Rd. The ride will take about 10 minutes. The Embassy is within walking distance from the last Bust Stop at Mckinley Rd.
- When you take a cab/taxi, ask the driver to drop you off at the Korean Embassy at Mckinley Hill along C5 road, beside the British Embassy.