Before I got married with my husband I was living the student life in Korea and in support of my fellow Filipino scholars in Korea I would like to introduce you guys to PIKO's Christmas Project "Himig Pasko, Tinig PINOY".
- The committee will choose 24 finalists to compete for the championship.
Contestants should submit all the requirements to be able to join the contest.
Failure to do so will be subjected to the committee’s deliberation and final
-First Prize Winner will receive a plaque and a cash prize of 1,000,000krw
-Second Prize winner, a plaque and a cash prize of 500,000krw (tax free)
-Third Prize Winner, a plaque and a cash prize of 250,000krw (tax free)
-Special awards will be given – Best Concept and People’s Choice
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTESTANTS
- A Filipino or Dual-Filipino Citizen
- Filled-out Application Form
- Registration Fee of 25 Raffle Tickets per contestant – considered sold (due on
or before November 24th, 2011 – tickets will serve as the official
- Maximum of 2 representatives/contestants per organization
- Sample Video or Link via email or Youtube
- All songs/music pieces should be CHRISTMAS OPM - Original Philippine
- Music Accompaniment depends on the contestants’ concept and style.
- No age limit.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
You can contact Mr. Joel Sumagpang Closa at 010-7265-8302 or you can send an email to email@example.com.
The Best Things in Life are Free!
8 hours ago