Monday, January 17, 2011

My FACESHOP Birthday Treat

Monday, January 17, 2011
I just celebrated my birthday on the 15th, although I added another birthday to my long list of birthdays (I'm finally out of the calendar...bwahahaha) I still feel VERY YOUNG at heart. Anyway, I would like to say thank you to all who remembered to greet me on my special day.....you guys made my day.

Moving on, a text message from the FACESHOP encouraged me to visit my favorite store in Uijeongbu to pick up my FREE sample(I've been a member of The Face Shop point card for years now, one of the perks of being a member is they would send you text messages/emails whenever they have items on sale or new products being introduced....plus, I get to have freebies for just visiting their shop and showing them the text message I received) of the new skin care line called The SMIM(currently being endorsed by my hot guy WON-BIN). Initially, I had no intention of buying anything for myself but after giving it a second thought..... I felt like I deserved to give myself a birthday treat. I wanted to buy an essence/serum from the Caviar and Black Pearl skin care line but the picture of Won-bin made me change my mind and after trying out the new skin care line and talking with the sales clerk, I felt like it was good enough for me. So I bought the Toner and Emulsion Set plus the Repair Serum-Special Set. The items I bought was just around 65,000 won but the FREEBIES I got made me smile....kkkkkk.

Toner and Emulsion Set (check out the FREE travel kit of the toner, emulsion, and serum)
 
Repair Serum Set (again I got FREE travel kit of the toner and emulsion plus repair cream)

FREEBIE #1 The SMIM travel kit (includes toner, emulsion, serum, eye cream, and repair cream)

FREEBIE #2 The SMIM Repair Serum and Repair Cream

FREEBIE # 3 The SMIM Sample kit

FREEBIE #4 The SMIM sample toner and emulsion, Raspberry Facial Wash, Arsainte ECO-THERAPY Vitalist Cream samples, FLEBOTE Collagenic XP V-lifting Cream and Serum samples,
Honey Suckle Body Lotion and Body Wash samples

Most Face Shop skin care products matches the needs of my skin better than Skinfood, Etude House, and Missha......but the primary reason why I buy from The Face Shop is because of the FREEBIES that I get. I've tried buying from Skinfood, Etude House, and Missha but they don't give me a satisfying feeling when it comes to free samples. I can give Skinfood and Etude House more or less a B+ when it comes to freebies, while Missha deserves a C or better yet a D ( I hate it the way they treat their customers).....but nothing can compare to my A+ for the Face Shop......hahahahaha. Anyway, there goes my FACESHOP birthday treat...I'll give you a product review of The SMIM skin care line later on. Have a nice day everyone.

p.s. You may want to check my post on The Face Shop freebies at THE FACE SHOP SHOPPING SPREE

10 comments:

kayni said...

Wow, nice freebies. Belated happy birthday and i wish you nothing but the best. Mine's on the 27th.

Geli said...

that's awesome! :D

happy birthday :D

the face shop here in the philippines doesn't give freebies (boo!)

your birthday treat looks very filling! :D

GodsWarrior said...

hi. my name is greg. I just need to ask a very big question.... uhhhhmmm... how do you use or apply the repair serum and repair cream? you see, my sis just came from korea and gave my the repair serum and repair cream set. however, there are no readable english directions of the product... so if you could help, I would really appreciate it. thanks so much.

GodsWarrior said...

hi. my name is greg. I just need to ask a very big question.... uhhhhmmm... how do you use or apply the repair serum and repair cream? you see, my sis just came from korea and gave my the repair serum and repair cream set. however, there are no readable english directions of the product... so if you could help, I would really appreciate it. thanks so much.

Cher@SurvivingKorea said...

@greg: follow this order in any skin care set

1. toner
2. serum (repair serum)
3. emulsion
4. cream (repair cream)
5.eye cream

GodsWarrior said...

wow thank you very much for your very fast reply ms. Cher.. it really helped a lot.. uhmmm.. is it ok if I have a follow-up question regarding my question? uhmmm... basically, what is the function of the repair serum and repair cream? what do they do to your skin?.. thanks again....

Cher@SurvivingKorea said...

@greg: once i asked a salesclerk from the faceshop the same question you did.....she said it's more for the deep moisturizing of your skin, the toner and emulsion acts like a regular moisturizer but the serum and cream enhances your skin even better

GodsWarrior said...

ohhh... wow... OK. thanks so much Ms. Cher... You have been a great help to me... :-) if only I could place a rating on your blog, I'd place 5 over 5 stars... keep shining bright Ms. Cher.. thanks... kamsa hamnida

footprints said...

look forward to reading your review about the SMIM line!

Hanna said...

I have this set too! How has this product worked for you so far? :)