* I found this at the Philippine Embassy website...if you're interested give it a try.
The Philippine Embassy will conduct a Photography Contest from 1 July to 1 August 2010. Simply titled “Filipinos in South Korea,” the contest is open to all Filipino nationals living in South Korea who will be asked to submit photographs that feature Filipinos as they work, study, find recreation, attend religious services or, plainly put, live their daily lives in South Korea.
The grand prize winner will receive a roundtrip ticket to the Philippines courtesy of Cebu Pacific and cash award. Top winners will also receive certificates of excellence from the Philippine Embassy.
Selected photos will be included in a book about Filipinos in South Korea, which the Philippine Embassy will publish later this year as part of its activities for the 60th anniversary of the Philippine participation in the Korean War.
1. The contest is open to Filipino nationals living in South Korea, aged 18 or above.
2. The photographs should be original, unpublished and be appropriately captioned. Captions should not exceed 200 words.
3. Submissions must be in JPEG digital format, with at least 1,600 pixels. File size should be no greater than 5 megabytes.
4. There is no limit on the number of photos that a contestant may submit.
5. By entering the contest, the photographer:
a. guarantees the accuracy of the captions;
b. gives the Philippine Embassy the right to publish, reproduce, use and re-use the photographs for promotional purposes without any remuneration, under the understanding that due acknowledgment to the photographer will be given; and
c. releases the Philippine Embassy from any claims by people identifiable in the photograph, such as libel or invasion of privacy, that may arise from the conditions stated above.
6. The deadline for the submission of entries is 5pm on 1 August 2010. Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The decision of the judges will be final.
For more inquiries, please email email@example.com.