So after days and even weeks of hesitating to buy the necessary beauty products I needed..... my husband prodded me to GO for it or I'll regret it. So I went to my favorite The Face Shop store in Homeplus Uijeongbu branch and bought a couple of things:
- Skin Care Product - The Face Shop's new line of skin care product is called the "Caviar: Black Pearl". It was only at that time that I realized that the reason why I was feeling sticky this summer even if I put on just a moisturizing product on my face is because there are different skin care products for the hot season and the cold season. All this time I kept on using the products for the cold season on my face even it was a whopping 32 degrees Celsius outside....kkkk. Anyway, now I know and I won't make the same mistake again. This new skin care line is very refreshing on the face and it feels very light even if you go out and enjoy the summer heat.
- Loose powder - I usually use a dab of loose powder on my face for regular days ( meaning like a regular stroll with little Zach or a trip to the supermarket). This product makes your face glitter under the sun because it's not just a regular loose powder but it comes with glitter pearls.
- Blush-ons and eye shadows - The new blush-on and eye shadow line of The Face Shop is called "Lovely Meex" because you can mix and match your blush-on and eye shadows and put it a separate container just like what I did.
- Hand and foot treatment - Since summer is the season for flip flops and sandals it was high time for me to moisten my feet so it won't look dry and scaly when I go out for a walk...kkkk.
- Mascara and eye liners - My eyes are big and Koreans never fail to tell me that....kkkk. So to make it look dramatic and pretty according to the Korean point of view I had to buy something to complement it.
- BB cream - My new FAVORITE product ever....it's a moisturizer, concealer, foundation, and sun block combined. This is the secret beauty product of Korean women, it makes your face look absolutely flawless.
The best part of buying make-up products in Korea is the so-called FREEBIES. Most of the time you get tons of freebies for a couple of things you buy. This is a very popular Korean marketing strategy......and I absolutely love it because you get the feeling of "you get more than what you paid for"....kkkkk (p.s. you get more freebies if you're a regular customer like me, that's why I only buy at the same Face Shop store all the time, I get better perks than other customers...kkkkk). Check out the freebies I got below.
Anyway, I felt a little bit guilty for buying these beauty products but my husband insisted that I have to pamper myself sometimes.